Where do you want to live?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Australia, I wouldn't mind living in France or in America somewhere. I could also live in Italy and I can speak a bit of Italian which would definitely help.

Guest Levy

Germany or New Zealand, I don't want to be around either the US or China within the next 5 or 10 years. WWIII is around the corner eventually.

The actual Country doesn't really matter to me (though it would be best to live somewhere where I know the language! *lol*)

For me, it's more the house/position of the house that matters.

I'd like to live fairly secluded but near people (If that makes sense! *lol*). I'd love to be near/in the countryside - and not too far from a beach either :D

I'd like to live somewhere cold and secluded. I hate heat and despise crowds. I still want technology too. My house would have about 2 floors above ground and at least 8 floors below ground, the last one a bunker that could survive through four world wars, collapse of civilization, and....... a zombie infested earth (ratio of 8 zombies to every 1 human). I would also like at my house: a teleportation device, have a good sized store of vx, and what I always wanted... sheep that have corn grow on them instead of wool.

Hmmm... Portugal, maybe Holland (but not sure about that, it is small and has crap weather), maybe San Fran (but I have to go see what it looks like first). My partner used to be Mormon and his whole family still is. He wants his daughter (my daughter too, cause I stole her :P) to go to a Mormon school in Hawaii, so you never know I might be moving there.

I have ideas about living in New Zealand, Canada or the US, but I havent even visited NZ or Canada. I'd deffinetly like to do a lot more travelling around the world before setting myself down somewhere, but like a few people have said above, i'd want to be with my loved ones or at least be close by, with them all living in Scotland, the above options aren't really next door :|!

I would like to have a house in Florida to live in then a Summer House in Jamaica near the Beach.

How much would that cost though for the summer house tch.. lol

Personally I don't like the idea of settling down in any one place very much. :P I guess it comes from moving around so much.

But if I were to pick a place, it would probably be around Antarctica somewhere (not too far inland though). I don't know why, but something about a desolate wasteland that used to be a tropical continent intrigues me...

That's a hard question...I live in rural Nebraska in the United States, so I definitely need somewhere bigger! There's a lovely town in Ohio where my cousins live...it's not a city, but it's not small either. It has all the big stores and plenty to do. If only I could take that town and move it somewhere warmer!

If I were looking into culture, I would say that South America would be beautiful (I've always been fascinated with their culture). I also wouldn't mind looking into Poland or Greece. Hmm...seems a little random, doesn't it?

I guess I'll figure that out when I get there...

:rolleyes_anim: