Lost Desert Wrist Plate

PHPG

Well, this is sort of a pretty crappy weapon to test, but it's a weapon that's raised my attention for some miscellaneous reason, and I wanted to personally test it, so here are my results.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Desert Wrist Plate

100 Trials

All Trials were made on Punchbag Bob while using a Cautious Attack with this and only this weapon.

Earth: 25%

Air: 23%

Fire: 26%

Dark: 26%

**All icon chances are probably exactly even.

**Icons displayed seemed to be more consistent later into the battle. While in the beginning, it would be the same icon up to only 2 times in a row, by the end of the battle, often, the same icon would be displayed 3-5 times. This is probably just coincidental, but it is a good thing to keep in mind, as this can make this weapon easier to block if a battle lasts long enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it. Again, use whatever you like with it. smile.gif Sorry it wasn't a more useful weapon, but I was curious whether or not this had a high chance of dealing air damage, to see if it was more useful (even though it'd still be pretty useless).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The weapon in question has been tested thoroughly.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.