3. 3. Do you want it to carry on.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 2nd round has these races.

Roo island and Krawk island: Their race will be between 1st and 2nd.

Lost Desert, Kreludor, Haunted Woods, Mystery Island, Shenkuu, Darigan Citadel and Meridell: These are the 7 teams competing for 3rd and 4th place. and the last 5 will slot in to the 2nd group.

Maraqua and Tyrannia have placed themselves clear enough for the 3rd group. but may be too far for the 2nd.

Virtupets, Terror Mountain, Brightvale and Altador are competing for the last spot in the third group.

Faerieland is well stuck in last :P

NEWS JUST IN!!!

Recent news has just told that former player Maraqua, now playing for Roo island, Jair Tollet is Male. Im not sure about anyone else but I always thought it was a female :P

There is also news she may be looking into a contract with Maraqua once again. We bring you this picture of her recent match.

the_tie.jpg

As you can see, HE (though it is definetly a girl) is playing in a Maraqua uniform. Could she be returning back to her home team, to help them out.

Guest Krawk Islander

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

Images no longer show up, no utility to be pinned.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been UNPINNED.

Whoa, what happened, Sorry about this people. i sort the images out right away.

Fixed: sorry about that, but all images have returned.

Okay sorry this is late, had a rough day :( :(

AltadorCup-18.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Posts Merged. Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Krawk Islander

Ok, since they've returned, I'll re-pin this. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Before, you had 999 views

They're two members viewing this

So this is either the 1000th or 1001th view

But, back on track, teams 4-9 are really close together according to this, but not on the weighted one. Which one would be more accurate? Sure, I know the weighted one probably is, but we don't know the multipliers. Or do we? How do we know that SS and MSN are worth less than YYB? How do we know that MSN is worth less than SS? Just because they are less on the rank points doesn't mean that in the contest, does it?

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong topic

And sorry if the answer is completely obvious

Before, you had 999 views

They're two members viewing this

So this is either the 1000th or 1001th view

But, back on track, teams 4-9 are really close together according to this, but not on the weighted one. Which one would be more accurate? Sure, I know the weighted one probably is, but we don't know the multipliers. Or do we? How do we know that SS and MSN are worth less than YYB? How do we know that MSN is worth less than SS? Just because they are less on the rank points doesn't mean that in the contest, does it?

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong topic

And sorry if the answer is completely obvious

Well, I know that 8th and 9th are really close together, mainly beacuse on the weighted one, Darigan :crying: switches places like every day! I'm guessing that 4th and 5th are close too, because Mystery Island Stole it from Shenkuu yesterday or today :S . So I hope I answered correctly.... :*

'

Well, I know that 8th and 9th are really close together, mainly beacuse on the weighted one, Darigan :crying: switches places like every day! I'm guessing that 4th and 5th are close too, because Mystery Island Stole it from Shenkuu yesterday or today :S . So I hope I answered correctly.... :*

'

Sorry, that wasnt the point of my actual question, which was

How do we know that YYB>SS>MSN? I mean, of course that would be the way on your Rank with MSN being a lot shorter and SS not being main, but on the actual Altador Cup standings....

YAY we are still at the top by 14 points!! So I don't really have time to work it out right now, but does anyone know if it is still possible to knock KI off the top?

It is possible, since the double round robin is only to determine which group you're in - the final ranking will be based entirely on the intra-group matches. :)

Us Maraquans really aren't doing very well are we...